Thursday, April 24, 2014

A change of plans

To my hardware-following readers: Thank you. Being able to share knowledge and help you choose the best hardware for your business on the sites I wrote for was a pleasure. But I’ve been out of that game for a while, and others are doing a good job of making those recommendation. For example, our friends on the CGArchitect.com forum - always a great resource.

I’m moving on to other projects. In the next couple of weeks I’ll be combining my expertise in, and love of, architecture and the law, by:

-Writing a new blog at http://www.architecturelaw.net. Bookmark this. I will be writing on legal subjects relevant to architects and others in the A/E/C industry.

-Starting a new law office, dedicated to serving Massachusetts small businesses and design professionals.

-Working with friends and business associates to build our emerging Boston-area real estate practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment